The list in the Buyer's Guide only shows vehicles that have been successfully tested with a Thule rack by our Thule engineers. If you cannot find your car in the list, or the Buyer's Guide shows you the notification that we don't have any solution, tests have indicated that there is a technical restriction to your car or the car has not been tested yet (vehicles available on the market for less than six months).
Articles in this section
- I've lost my keys. Where can I buy new ones?
- How can I get replacement keys if my lock cylinder doesn't have any numbers on it?
- Where can I buy Thule products or spare parts?
- Why can't I find my vehicle in the Buyer's Guide?
- I would like to purchase the ‘One Key’ system, can I choose a specific key number?
- How fast can I drive with Thule products mounted to my car?
- Can I make technical changes at the product?
- What can I do if my Thule product needs repair?
- I have Thule Snow Chains but cannot find anything on your site, who can I contact?
- I have a question regarding my Thule hitch/tow bar. Who can I contact?