You must always respect the indicated weight for each bike separately. This rule is the same when mounting one or multiple bikes. It is thus not possible to reduce the number of bikes loaded, in order to increase the max weight per bike.
Articles in this section
- Will my bike rack also fit on a non-Thule roof rack?
- Can I extend my Bike Rack with an extension for an extra bike?
- What are the requirements for my tow bar?
- Can I mount a hatch-mounted bike rack, if my car has a rear spoiler?
- Will my bike fit your bike racks?
- Do I need a specific bike rack for my E-bike or can I use any of your racks?
- Can I mount a carbon bike on a Thule bike rack?
- The Wheelstraps on my bike rack are too short for my bike. Can I replace them by longer ones?
- Can I still open my car's boot with my tow bar mounted bike rack?
- Do I have to adhere to the weight limit per bike on a bike rack, even though I only mount one bike and this doesn't exceed the total allowed weight?