Keys can be ordered at your local Thule dealer. Make sure to write down the lock code on the barrel in order to have matching keys. If the barrel has no stamped number, please contact your local Customer Service.
Articles in this section
- I've lost my keys. Where can I buy new ones?
- How can I get replacement keys if my lock cylinder doesn't have any numbers on it?
- Where can I buy Thule products or spare parts?
- Why can't I find my vehicle in the Buyer's Guide?
- I would like to purchase the ‘One Key’ system, can I choose a specific key number?
- How fast can I drive with Thule products mounted to my car?
- Can I make technical changes at the product?
- What can I do if my Thule product needs repair?
- I have Thule Snow Chains but cannot find anything on your site, who can I contact?
- I have a question regarding my Thule hitch/tow bar. Who can I contact?