Ensure that the rear tires are equally inflated and check that the front wheel is centred and fully inserted in the dropouts. A child leaning to one side or excessive or bulky cargo on one side can adversely affect tracking. If your carrier is still rolling to one direction, follow the set of instructions below:
1. Remove the front wheel from the wheel arms. Note: If your carrier is rolling to the right, adjustments will be made to the right hand wheel arm. If your carrier is rolling to the left, adjustments will be made to the left hand wheel arm. These references to direction are made from the passengers’ point of view.
2. With a 7/16”/11mm open end wrench and a Philips screwdriver, loosen the nuts holding the aluminium dropout to the wheel arm.
3. Slide the aluminium dropout towards the front of the carrier. Start by moving half the maximum allowable distance.
4. Tighten the nuts securely and push the carrier to test if it is now rolling straight.
5. If your carrier is still not rolling straight, loosen the nuts again and slide the dropout as far forward as possible and repeat step 4.
If you find that your carrier is still not tracking straight we recommend visiting your local dealer and see if they can assist you further.
Can't find the answer you're looking for?
Submit a support request