Please turn to your local dealer for help in repairing your Thule Product. They can provide you with spare parts as well. You can find the closest Thule dealer in your area via our website Thule.com.
Articles in this section
- I've lost my keys. Where can I buy new ones?
- How can I get replacement keys if my lock cylinder doesn't have any numbers on it?
- Where can I buy Thule products or spare parts?
- Why can't I find my vehicle in the Buyer's Guide?
- I would like to purchase the ‘One Key’ system, can I choose a specific key number?
- How fast can I drive with Thule products mounted to my car?
- Can I make technical changes at the product?
- What can I do if my Thule product needs repair?
- I have Thule Snow Chains but cannot find anything on your site, who can I contact?
- I have a question regarding my Thule hitch/tow bar. Who can I contact?