Every Bike Rack has its own wheelstraps and these cannot be replaced by other straps, except for the Thule Velospace XT and Thule EasyFold XT. On these two carriers, the straps can be replaced by the Thule XXL Fatbike Wheel Straps.
Articles in this section
- Will my bike rack also fit on a non-Thule roof rack?
- Can I extend my Bike Rack with an extension for an extra bike?
- What are the requirements for my tow bar?
- Can I mount a hatch-mounted bike rack, if my car has a rear spoiler?
- Will my bike fit your bike racks?
- Do I need a specific bike rack for my E-bike or can I use any of your racks?
- Can I mount a carbon bike on a Thule bike rack?
- The Wheelstraps on my bike rack are too short for my bike. Can I replace them by longer ones?
- Can I still open my car's boot with my tow bar mounted bike rack?
- Do I have to adhere to the weight limit per bike on a bike rack, even though I only mount one bike and this doesn't exceed the total allowed weight?