As long as the maximum weight per bike is not exceeded, you could indeed choose amongst our wide range of Bike Racks. Please note though that E-bikes are rather large, wide and sturdy, while on some of our models there is limited space on the supporting platform or in between two wheel gutters. Our recommendation is to choose a bike rack where your bikes are comfortably held by the wheeltrays and straps, and where the bikes are not rubbing against each other, such as our Thule Easyfold XT and Thule Velospace XT. We advise to do a test mount on the models shown in the Local Dealer's showroom.
Articles in this section
- Will my bike rack also fit on a non-Thule roof rack?
- Can I extend my Bike Rack with an extension for an extra bike?
- What are the requirements for my tow bar?
- Can I mount a hatch-mounted bike rack, if my car has a rear spoiler?
- Will my bike fit your bike racks?
- Do I need a specific bike rack for my E-bike or can I use any of your racks?
- Can I mount a carbon bike on a Thule bike rack?
- The Wheelstraps on my bike rack are too short for my bike. Can I replace them by longer ones?
- Can I still open my car's boot with my tow bar mounted bike rack?
- Do I have to adhere to the weight limit per bike on a bike rack, even though I only mount one bike and this doesn't exceed the total allowed weight?