Not every Thule Bike Rack can be extended with an extra rail. In our product range that would only be possible for the Thule Euroclassic G6 929 (for 3 bikes), Thule Velospace 926-927 (for 3 bikes) and Thule Velospace XT 938-939.
Articles in this section
- Will my bike rack also fit on a non-Thule roof rack?
- Can I extend my Bike Rack with an extension for an extra bike?
- What are the requirements for my tow bar?
- Can I mount a hatch-mounted bike rack, if my car has a rear spoiler?
- Will my bike fit your bike racks?
- Do I need a specific bike rack for my E-bike or can I use any of your racks?
- Can I mount a carbon bike on a Thule bike rack?
- The Wheelstraps on my bike rack are too short for my bike. Can I replace them by longer ones?
- Can I still open my car's boot with my tow bar mounted bike rack?
- Do I have to adhere to the weight limit per bike on a bike rack, even though I only mount one bike and this doesn't exceed the total allowed weight?