The most important thing to consider when choosing a Thule child carrier is which activities you plan on doing. Are you a jogger? A cyclist? A cross-country skier? Will you need more cargo room for gear or groceries? Our carriers have many features that separate one from the other.
Articles in this section
- Will the warranty on my Chariot branded child carrier still be valid?
- Where and how can I get parts for my child carrier?
- What can I do if my bike has internal hubs or hooded dropouts and the hitch cup won’t fit?
- Can the height of my handle bar be adjusted?
- What should I do to maintain my child carrier?
- What should I do if one of the approved infant car seats doesn’t seem to be fitting correctly into the infant car seat adapter?
- What infant car seats are compatible with the Infant Car Seat Adapter?
- When using Thule Chariot Chinook, is the Infant Car Seat Adapter safe?
- Will the Thule Infant Sling fit in my Thule child carrier?
- Which child carrier will best suit my lifestyle?