The most important thing to consider when choosing a Thule child carrier is which activities you plan on doing. Are you a jogger? A cyclist? A cross-country skier? Will you need more cargo room for gear or groceries? Our carriers have many features that separate one from the other.
Articles in this section
- To what safety standards is Thule Sleek certified?
- What is included in the purchase?
- How do I maintain and wash my Thule Sleek?
- How do I use my Thule Sleek?
- What kind of configurations can I build?
- How much weight can my Thule Sleek stroller carry?
- Will the warranty on my Chariot branded child carrier still be valid?
- Where and how can I get parts for my child carrier?
- What can I do if my bike has internal hubs or hooded dropouts and the hitch cup won’t fit?
- Can the height of my handle bar be adjusted?