The Thule Pack ’n Pedal Tour Rack has side rails that can be used for mounting panniers. The Thule Pack ’n Pedal Sport Rack is designed to accommodate top loads only and does not come with side rails.
Articles in this section
- Do Thule Pack ’n Pedal products contain PVC?
- What materials are the rain covers made from?
- Can I use other brand racks to carry Thule Pack ’n Pedal panniers?
- Do the panniers contain any internal compartments? If so, what size laptop do they fit?
- What’s the difference between the Thule Pack ’n Pedal Tour and Sport Racks?
- Can the Thule pannier magnet damage my laptop or other electronics?
- Can I still use my tablet or smart phone when zipped inside the Thule Pack ’n Pedal Bike Wallet or iPad/Map Sleeve?