You must always respect the indicated weight for each bike separately. This rule is the same when mounting one or multiple bikes. It is thus not possible to reduce the number of bikes loaded, in order to increase the max weight per bike.
Articles in this section
- Can I use an adapter on my hitch rack?
- Which Hitch Rack will fit my vehicle?
- Will my bike rack also fit on a non-Thule roof rack?
- Can I mount a hatch-mounted bike rack if my car has a rear spoiler?
- Will my bike fit your bike racks?
- Can I mount Thule roof mounted bike carriers on non-Thule roof racks?
- Can I mount a carbon bike on Thule bike racks?
- Do I have to adhere to the weight limit per bike on a bike rack, even though I only mount one bike and this doesn't exceed the total allowed weight?