If no special fitting positions are given in the assembly instructions, a minimum distance of 24" between the load rack bars is mandatory. The maximum distance is 36”.
Articles in this section
- Why are my new bars bent?
- Do the new WingBars have the same t-track as the Aeroblade bars?
- Will the Thule AirScreen work on the WingBar Evo?
- Can I use the new Squarebars with my old foot packs?
- What is the weight capacity of the WingBars and Evo foot systems?
- Can I use my old FitKit with the Evo Clamp foot?
- Can I use the WingBar Evo or new SquareBar with a different Thule foot pack?
- Will N Series locks fit in the Evo Clamp and Evo Raised Rail?
- Will my current bars work with the new Evo Clamp and Evo Raised Rail?
- What is the load capacity of my Thule roof rack?