A card security code (CSC) is an added safeguard for your credit card purchases. Depending on the type of credit card you use, it is a 3- or 4-digit number printed on the back or front of your credit card. For online credit card purchases from us, the security code is required information.
Articles in this section
- Is my personal information protected when I checkout on Thule.com?
- Is your site secure?
- I've forgotten my password. What do I do?
- Why should I activate a Thule.com account?
- What if I need to return items due to defects?
- Can I return an item that I have used?
- I ordered the wrong products. What do I do?
- Do I have to pay sales tax?
- What is a CSC code?
- When will my credit card be charged?