You can configure the Thule Sleek to match the needs of your family. Add a basinett, a sibling seat or a car seat. Bring one, two or even three kids. See the list below with approved configurations. Any configuration that is not on this list is not approved.
Articles in this section
- How do I know if a Yepp or RideAlong child bike seat seat will fit my bike?
- Are car seats compatible with the Thule Sleek?
- How many different configurations can Thule Sleek accessories be mounted in?
- To what safety standards is Thule Sleek certified?
- What is included in the purchase?
- How do I maintain and wash my Thule Sleek?
- How do I use my Thule Sleek?
- What kind of configurations can I build?
- How much weight can my Thule Sleek stroller carry?
- Will the warranty on my Chariot branded child carrier still be valid?