You can configure the Thule Sleek to match the needs of your family. Add a basinett, a sibling seat or a car seat. Bring one, two or even three kids. See the list below with approved configurations. Any configuration that is not on this list is not approved.
Articles in this section
- To what safety standards is Thule Sleek certified?
- What is included in the purchase?
- How do I maintain and wash my Thule Sleek?
- How do I use my Thule Sleek?
- What kind of configurations can I build?
- How much weight can my Thule Sleek stroller carry?
- Will the warranty on my Chariot branded child carrier still be valid?
- Where and how can I get parts for my child carrier?
- What can I do if my bike has internal hubs or hooded dropouts and the hitch cup won’t fit?
- Can the height of my handle bar be adjusted?