Thule does not sell extensions/adapters to convert any of our hitch mounted racks. Third-party adapters are available, however, Thule will not warranty the system with the use of these products as they have not been tested or certified for a safe connection between the hitch and bike rack.
Articles in this section
- Can I use an adapter on my hitch rack?
- Which Hitch Rack will fit my vehicle?
- Will my bike rack also fit on a non-Thule roof rack?
- Can I mount a hatch-mounted bike rack if my car has a rear spoiler?
- Will my bike fit your bike racks?
- Can I mount Thule roof mounted bike carriers on non-Thule roof racks?
- Can I mount a carbon bike on Thule bike racks?
- Do I have to adhere to the weight limit per bike on a bike rack, even though I only mount one bike and this doesn't exceed the total allowed weight?