The WingBar Evo bar and new SquareBar have a maximum load capacity of 220 pounds for a pair. However, the maximum weight of the system is determined by the vehicle itself. Each vehicle with a compatible Thule roof bar fit goes through CityCrash safety testing and has a maximum weight capacity determined by its performance. Consult the vehicle manufacturer or contact Thule customer service at 800-238-2388 for more information on the recommended carrying capacity of your vehicle.
Articles in this section
- Why are my new bars bent?
- Does the new WingBar Evo have the same T-track as the Aeroblade bars?
- Will the Thule AirScreen work on the WingBar Evo?
- Can I use the new Squarebars with my old foot packs?
- Do foot packs come with lock cylinders?
- What is the weight capacity of the WingBars and Evo foot systems?
- Can I use my old FitKit with the Evo Clamp foot?
- Can I use the WingBar Evo or new SquareBar with a different Thule foot pack?
- Will N Series locks fit in the Evo Clamp and Evo Raised Rail?
- Will my current bars work with the new Evo Clamp and Evo Raised Rail?