Don’t worry, they aren’t broken! The WingBar Evo and new SquareBar have a slight bow out of the box. The bend allows for the tension that will be applied when the foot pack is tightened to the roof and will straighten out once properly installed.
Articles in this section
- Why are my new bars bent?
- Does the new WingBar Evo have the same T-track as the Aeroblade bars?
- Will the Thule AirScreen work on the WingBar Evo?
- Can I use the new Squarebars with my old foot packs?
- Do foot packs come with lock cylinders?
- What is the weight capacity of the WingBars and Evo foot systems?
- Can I use my old FitKit with the Evo Clamp foot?
- Can I use the WingBar Evo or new SquareBar with a different Thule foot pack?
- Will N Series locks fit in the Evo Clamp and Evo Raised Rail?
- Will my current bars work with the new Evo Clamp and Evo Raised Rail?